Thursday, February 2, 2012

My Heart May Be Broken but My Hair Still Looks Great Paperback

My Heart May Be Broken but My Hair Still Looks Great PaperbackMy Heart May Be Broken, but My Hair Still Looks Great (Paperback) newly tagged "favorite authors"
More Detail Information
My Heart May Be Broken  but My Hair Still Looks Great  Paperback
Favorite Authors Persuader Jack Reacher No 7

My Heart May Be Broken, but My Hair Still Looks Great

My Heart May Be Broken, but My Hair Still Looks Great (Paperback)
By Dixie Cash


Buy new: $10.78
122 used and new from $0.01
Customer Rating: 3.7

First tagged "favorite authors" by Delynn Purvis
Customer tags: dixie cash(3), texas romance(2), southern mystery(2), romantic suspense(2), texas, contemporary romance, book recommendations, sappy west texas novel with an outrageously funny flavor, contemporary, women sleuths, read, comic romance




buybotton
Omakase Links

No comments:

Post a Comment